Saturday, September 5, 2009

In Da Hood

I love my neighborhood. There are so many interesting people, places and I'm always finding new and often bizarre things that make me smile. I've been wanting to take photos of my favorite neighborhood sights for a while, and today was the perfect day.
I knew it was meant to be when I walked past a house that has a lawnmower in the driveway with a sign on it that said "R.I.P. 1977 - 2009". I love it! Sadly, the mower was gone when I returned a few hours later with my camera, but I did get some other great shots. Enjoy!

I've always wanted to go to a Garag Sale!

I loooooove this house! The photo doesn't bring justice to the great bright blue color, and the gorgeous red flowers, but you get the idea...

I am in awe of the people who did this. No yard? No problem! I love a makeshift garden! Totally random and totally awesome.



Everyone's favorite is the "Color Tats, Pro $25" - not a great photo and definitely something you have to see to fully appreciate. I really hope no one is actually getting inked there, based entirely on the artwork of the sign.

And lastly, the musical fence. Should we do a white picket, chainlink or wooden slats? No, scrap that - let's do music instead!

I loooooooove this neighborhood!

1 comment:

  1. The 'Garag Sale' person also can't seem to spell his/her street name correctly. It should be Montfort. haha -raud

    ReplyDelete